Grand Junction’s 2019 Highlights + 2020 Resolutions
The new year means reflecting on the past year and lots of resolutions for the next. Here are Grand Junction's highlights of 2019 and resolutions for 2020.
Time is a funny thing, we blinked and it seemed like a whole year just flew by. But when we look back on our memories from 2019, we can see that we've seen and accomplished a lot. We asked you what your highlights of 2019 were and what your resolutions are for 2020 because looking back and looking forward are both important.
First, let's appreciate the past and all of the great things that happened in 2019.
- Getting Engaged: Amanda Joy says a highlight of her 2019 was getting proposed to outside of room 217 at the Stanley Hotel.
- Celebrating Birthdays: Danielle Archuleta commented on our Facebook that celebrating her daughter's first year of life was her highlight of the year. Danielle Loushin says she celebrated her son's first birthday and her daughter's second birthday this year -- *cue the awwws* we wish them many more.
- Surviving: Jeremy Davis's highlight of 2019 was surviving the year. Well, we're all lucky to be alive. Living your life is a very cool thing that we plan to keep doing in 2020.
Now we're living in the present and looking forward to the future with Grand Junction's resolutions for 2020.
- Family & Friends: Melissa Miller says her New Year's resolution is to make more time for her family and friends.
- Finish School: Amanda Checots commented on our Facebook and says her 2020 resolution is to stay motivated and finish school strong. We're proud of you and your soon-to-be bachelor's degree, keep it up girl.
- Leave the Past in the Past: Susan Wonders says her New Year's resolution is to leave her past in the past and to look forward to the future and the possibilities. There's nothing you can do to change the past, so no regrets.
- Hair We Are: Shelana Wilsey says her resolution for 2020 is to do more hair and to that I say, you're welcome to give me a trim and a blowout literally anytime.
- Get Active: Vanessa Huff says her New Year's resolution is to lose weight and become more active.
The only resolution we have is to make this year even better than the last. Bring it on 2020.