Everything You Need to Know About Pork and Hops
Are you ready for a fun weekend at Pork and Hops? We sure are! Here's everything you need to know in one place.
The Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge, is Friday, Sept. 11 and Saturday, Sept. 12.
What Time Is It?
- Friday, September 11 the gates open at 4 p.m. and the event ends at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 12 the gates open at 4 p.m. and the event ends at 10 p.m.
How Do I Get Tickets?
- Get your tickets at Fisher's Market at 625 24 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction
- At the Gate. Ticket prices are $20 for Friday, $25 for Saturday or $40 for two-day tickets. We will only be accepting cash at the gates, but there are ATMs available.
- Kids 12 and under can enter the festival for free.
What Time Are the Concerts?
- 5:15 p.m. -- Jack n Jill
- 6:30 p.m. -- Royal Bliss
- 8:15 p.m. -- Pop Evil
- 4:30 p.m. -- Desert Flyer Band
- 5:15 p.m. -- Led Stetson
- 6:30 p.m. -- Williams Brothers Band
- 8:00 p.m. -- Montgomery Gentry
What Else Is Happening?
- Try some tasty BBQ at the US Bank’s People’s Choice BBQ Awards on Saturday, Sept. 12 at 1:30. Cost is $10 per person. Included in the cost is 10 two-ounce tasting samples from participating competitive teams. For $15 you can sample beer from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Register your kids for the Pork and Hops Kids Que Registration.
- Check out the Pork and Hops Pro BBQ Challenge.
- Or check Pork and Hops Amateur BBQ Registration.
What About Parking and Shuttles?
Shuttle Service will be running from the following locations:
Residence Inn | 767 Horizon Drive Grand Junction and Teller Arms Retail Center on North Ave.
Shuttle times are between 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. both Friday and Saturday.
Parking will be available at Lincoln Park on a first-come-first-served basis.
What Should I Bring?
Bring something a comfortable chair or blanket to chill on. There will not be seating provided.