The Definitive Grand Junction Area Bucket List
Living in Grand Junction, there's always something to do. From the pristine hiking and mountain biking to delicious foods and mouth-watering wines, you could run out of time before you got to them all. That's where we come in. We've created the definitive bucket list for Grand Junction to help you complete all there is to do.
- Conquer a prominent landmark and hike Mt. Garfield
- Become a wine-o and enjoy a Palisade wine-tasting tour.
- Go back in time and dig for dinosaurs with the Museum of Western Colorado.
- Cool off during the hot months and float the Colorado River.
- Eat a Palisade peach. (or a dozen or two)
- Cure your sweet tooth with some candy goodness from Enstrom Candies.
- Pick up some fresh produce at the Grand Junction Farmer's Market. Or the Fruita's Farmer's Market. Or the Palisade's Farmer's Market.
- Devour a Bin Burger from Bin 707. Really, they're that good.
- Drive/Hike the Colorado National Monument.
- Enjoy a Dirty Hippy. It's a delicious beer for those that have never had one.
- Hit the trails on a mountain bike. You don't have to be a pro to check out the gorgeous scenery.
- Cheer on the riders during the Grand Junction Off-Road.
- Celebrate Mike the Headless chicken's bizarre life.
How many have you checked off your bucket list?