Where to Find Drop-Off Locations For Salvation Army Toy Drive in Grand Junction
The Salvation Army is collecting new toys for families in need this holiday season and has arranged for more than 30 convenient drop- off locations.
Toys and gift cards are needed for kids of all ages from infants through teens and can be dropped off at any toy barrel location. When you are making a toy donation, make sure the toy barrel says Salvation Army.
The Salvation Army works tirelessly 12 months out of the year to provide for the less fortunate in our community. They have an excellent program in place which ensures that people who really are in need get holiday assistance with toys and food.
Here is where you can take your donations of new toys.
- KOOL 107.9 315 Kennedy Avenue
- KREX TV 345 Hillcrest Drive
- Ace Hardware 569 32 Road, Clifton
- Alpine Bank 125 N Park Square, Fruita
- AmeriGas 690 Railroad Blvd.
- Animal Medical Clinic 573 32 Road
- Birch Dental 2490 Patterson #2
- Brass Rail 476 28 Road
- Bray Real Estate 1015 N. 7th Street
- Coloramo 516 28 Road
- Curves 2479 Patterson #23
- Dollar General 1803 J 2/10 Road, Fruita
- DMV Insurance 1150 N. 25th Street
- Golden Corral 1100 Independent Avenue
- GJ Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge 2578 Highway 6 & 50
- GJ Subaru 651 Market Street
- Hub International 2742 Crossroads Blvd.
- Kannah Creek Brewery 1960 N. 12th Street
- Keller Williams 715 Horizon Drive Ste 225
- Modern Classic Motors 975 Independent Avenue
- Orchard Mesa Lanes 295 27 Road
- School District 51 2115 Grand Avenue
- State of CO Youth Corrections 360 28 Road
- Toys For the Fun of It 519 Main Street
- Zebras 1141 N. 25th Street #F
- La Puerta Dance Studio 523 1/2 Main Street
- Mortgage Solutions Financial 2412 Patterson Ste 1
- Hampton Inn 205 Main Street
- Rent-a-Center 2401 North Avenue
- Your Sign Company 2478 Industrial Blvd.
- Flowers By Lorraine 120 W Park Dr #112
- Family Dollar - Orchard Mesa 2776 Acrin Avenue