Top 5 Reasons to Sign Up for the Insane Inflatable 5K NOW
Running is not my thing, it never has been and never will be. Over the past year, I have enjoyed going to the gym more, it's my own personal time to just think about different life situations and scenarios. But running has always been something I avoid, it's just not very fun for me. The Insane Inflatable 5K is different and more fun than any 5K you will ever do plus it's coming back to Grand Junction this time taking place at the Mesa County Fair.
This isn't about getting the first place time, it's about having a blast as you bounce and navigate the course with tons of inflatable obstacles to keep the course entertaining. I've never thought of myself as a 5K person but I'm always ready for a huge inflatable slide to have fun with family and friends.
You need to check out the video at the bottom of this page to see a preview of how much fun the Insane Inflatable 5K will be on Saturday, June 13. But here are the top 5 reasons you need to sign up for the Insane Inflatable 5K right now:
- Fun - The course is 3.1 miles and there are 11 insane inflatables throughout the course. This means you won't go long before hitting your next exciting obstacle which will put a huge smile on your face.
- Early Bird Pricing on Now - Ticket prices will go up this Wednesday (1/15) at midnight, but sign up now with the promo code 2020 and it will only cost you $19 per person.
- No Pressure - If the course takes you 2 hours it's okay if it takes you 30 minutes good for you. There is no one yelling at you to speed up or slow down this is a go at your own pace fun run, just enjoy yourself.
- Dress Up - Many teams sign up either as a family or as a company and choose to dress up for this extremely fun day. This is a good excuse for all your friends or co-workers to act silly and enjoy some time outside laughing and having fun.
- Huge Slide - At the end of the course there is a giant slide to go down then you receive a medal for finishing. For many (including myself) this was the first medal I have ever received for finishing a 5K, so it felt pretty good.
If you're ready to sign up now click here. Just like every race ticket, prices will increase as we get closer to the event so don't wait when you know you will want to join in on the fun!
Before working or attending our upcoming event, we ask that you please confirm that you will not have traveled to a country designated by the CDC as Level 2 or higher (currently China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City), been on a cruise ship, or spent significant time in any other area identified as a containment zone or which travel restrictions have been implemented, during the 14 days prior to the event, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
This event will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and practicing good hygiene
- Wiping down surfaces – with staff designated to be wiping down surfaces throughout the event with gloves
- Staff who are in close contact with guests will be wearing gloves
- Purell stations
- Promoting keeping a healthy distance with the recommend 6-8 feet
- Fact sheets posted