Thank U, Next: Grand Junction’s Ultimate Breakup Playlist
From Ariana Grande to TLC to Hawthorne Heights, here is Grand Junction's Ultimate Breakup Spotify Playlist.
Valentine's Day is coming up and we're not celebrating it a super cheesy way, we're doing quite the opposite. We're celebrating with the songs that make you glad your old valentine isn't around anymore. Grab a tissue or something to break because thanks to you, we've got the Ultimate Breakup Playlist.
We asked you on our Facebook and Instagram 'what's the ultimate breakup song?' and your answers did not disappoint. We've got so many different songs on here from Too Short, to Justin Timberlake, to Kelsea Ballerini.
Here are Grand Junction's ultimate breakup songs, making the ultimate breakup playlist:
- Breanna Lee: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
- Stephanie Michele: No Scrubs - TLC
- Rachille Rusche: Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan
- Rachel Crites: Miss Me More - Kelsea Ballerini
- Javier Avila: My Neck, My Back - Too Short
- Mary Beth Cooper: You Should Be Sad - Halsey
- Jeramy Hunger: Happier - Marshmello + Bastille
Once you hit play on this playlist you'll be singing everything from 'I can't make it on my own' to 'thank you, next' and of course, 'we are never ever ever getting back together.' Give Grand Junction's ultimate breakup playlist a listen below: