5 Great Reasons to Get Tickets Now for the Super Grass Fresh Festival
We're SUPER excited that the new Super Grass Fresh Festival is coming to Grand Junction on Aug. 13-14. Not only does it feature excellent Bluegrass and Americana music, but it will have stellar craft beer and wine, farm-to-table fare, and a family-friendly atmosphere.
This is a festival that understands what its listeners like, but let's break it down more for you. Here are top 5 reasons to grab tickets to Super Grass Fresh Festival:
1) Really good music. Dwight Yoakam headlines Saturday night, while Iron & Wine has top billing on Sunday. The lineup also includes Infamous Stringdust, Ian Noe, Neighbor, Ben Kweller, Craig Finn & the Uptown Controllers, Lily Meola, and more. (Scroll down for more details on the musicians.)
2) Alternating stage performances so the music doesn't stop. They'll have multiple stages at the Mesa County Fairgrounds so the musicians will keep "picking, rolling and rocking," as organizers say, all day long.
3) A farm-to-table approach embodied at a Farmers Market Cafe. You'll have the freshest food right at your fingertips (and access to food trucks, too.)
4) Plenty for kids to do. Organizers promise features geared toward all ages, including a Kids Activity Zone, so you can make your experience about family, friends, a summer date — or some combination thereof.
5) Support for local community organizations. The festival will benefit two partners: KAFM Radio and Community Hospital.
Summer doesn't get any better than good music, good craft beer and wine, and fresh, locally grown food. They also let you craft your experience: Choose a VIP package for more catered service or go general admission to keep it simple.
Don't let the Super Grass Fresh Festival be a last-minute whim; grab your tickets at supergrassfestival.com and plan your experience today.