All the Free Things Veterans Can Get on Veterans Day
There are many restaurants around town that would like to say thank you by offering a free meal if you are a Veteran. According to veteransadvantage.com, there are a number of places that would like to offer free meals on Veterans Day. Here are a few places that will be offering free meals.
.• Applebee’s is offering a free meal.
• Chili’s will offer a choice of meals from the special Veterans Day menu.
• Longhorn Steakhouse is offering a free appetizer or dessert.
• IHOP is giving away red, white and blue pancakes on Monday, November 12, to both veterans and active military.
• Olive Garden is offering unlimited soup or salad and garlic breadsticks, as well as a free entrée from its special Veterans Day menu.
• Krispy Kreme will offer a doughnut and small coffee on the house.
• Dunkin’ Donuts is offering a free doughnut to active-duty service members and veterans.
• Buffalo Wild Wings will offer free small boneless or traditional wings and fries for all veterans and active-duty service members.
A military ID or other proof of service may be required. You may want to call ahead to find out if they are honoring for Veterans Day