Tasty + Delicious! Voodoo Doughnuts Announces New Store Opening In Colorado
One of the most popular doughnut shops in the U.S. is expanding with a new location in Colorado.
According to a post from Voodoo Doughnuts, the famous chain of doughnut shops has decided to open a new location in Boulder, Colorado.
What Are Voodoo Doughnuts?
Voodoo Doughnuts is a donut shop with select locations across America. Voodoo Doughnuts was founded in Portland, Oregon in 2003 and quickly rose to be a fan favorite.
The donut shop is known for having fun, creative, and extremely flavorful donuts that you typically don't find at your regular donut shop. The donuts come in various shapes, sizes, and flavors. Some of the donuts can even get a bit naughty.
This one was a Valentine's special!
Voodoo Doughnuts fan favorites include:
- Oh Captain, My Captain - Raised ring with vanilla frosting and Cap’n Crunch
- The Homer - Raised ring with strawberry frosting and round sprinkles
- Maple Blazer Blunt - Raised blunt and dusted with cinnamon sugar, maple frosting, and red sprinkle embers
- Diablos Rex - Devil’s food cake with chocolate frosting, red sprinkles, a vanilla frosting pentagram, and chocolate chips in the middle
Other fan favorites include the Bacon Maple Bar which was dubbed "America’s Greatest Doughnut."
Whatever you choose, make sure to include a classic Voodoo doll doughnut, not only is it super cute but very tasty as well!
Voodoo Doughnuts Locations in Colorado
Currently, there are 3 locations of Voodoo Doughnuts in Colorado with the 4th on its way!
- 1520 East Colfax in Denver, Colorado
- 98 South Broadway in Denver, Colorado
- Concourse B at the Denver International Airport
- 3210 Arapahoe Drive in Boulder, Colorado
Let's hope that a new location will be in the works for the Western Slope too, in the meantime check out one of the places listed below.