Colorado health officials say they're working closely with federal officials to determine if a chemical found in weed vape products are responsible for the recent lung illness in the Centennial State.
A health department official said that the chemical derived from vitamin E acetate was found in nearly "all cannabis samples from patients that fell ill in New York...
It seems counter-intuitive, I know, but hear me out on this one. There are studies showing that cleaning products containing bleach, and other popular germ-killing ingredients if used too frequently, could actually be making your children sick.
During a visit to the doctor, we almost always grab a waiting-room magazine to take our mind off what's to come. But health officials say those very periodicals could pose a health risk and actually make people sick, particularly if they're left out for a lengthy period of time and handled by multitudes of people.