Mesa Mall in Grand Junction Announces New Hours of Operation
Ever since last March, it seems like all we have heard is about businesses struggling with restrictions or guidelines having to do with the COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses are now struggling to find enough employees to keep the doors open but it seems like Grand Junction's Mesa Mall is going in the opposite direction. As we just found out on their website that starting on Friday, June 4th the Mesa Mall will have new expanded hours of operation.
The new hours of operations will run Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. then on Sunday from Noon until 6:00 p.m. Although the mall does say that some businesses within the mall are coordinating their own plans to keep employees and customers safe. If there is a specific store you want to visit it might be a good idea to reach out to them directly. You can also stay up to date with the Mesa Mall through their social media platforms.
COVID-19 Safety Will Continue to be a Priority at Grand Junction's Mesa Mall
There is a new COVID-19 code of conduct for Mesa Mall that everyone is being asked to follow which includes:
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover in accordance with state and local guidelines.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Do not move tables or seating within the food court or other common areas.
- Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies.
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations, recommendations, and mandates regarding COVID-19.
- If applicable, follow line queuing procedures provided by tenant(s) and/or center management.
- If applicable, adhere to the limit on the number of people permitted inside each individual tenant’s store at one time.
- People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting for test results, or have symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath should adhere to the CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.
Mesa Mall Will Continue Cleaning Practices
As the mall opens with new hours the same diligence will go into cleaning the mall to make sure all customers and employees remain safe. It's nice to see our mall getting back to what was normal.