How to Hoard Up to $10,000 of Our Money and Win Cash Right Now
Hoarding is all the rage in the age of Coronavirus. Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, masks: if you've got them, you're hanging on to them tight.
Grand Junction needs cash and we’re here for you with the Mix 104.3 Workday Payday! Listen while you work for a chance to win cash to pay your bills, get groceries, or even go on a vacation when the time is right.
Just wake up weekday mornings with Bob + Sheri and they'll give you a code weekdays at 10 a.m.
Then listen while you work from home to Alicia Selin for another code at Noon.
Finally, listen to Matt Ryan at 4 p.m. to end your day. Each code could score you $1,000 or even the $10,000 grand prize!
Don't forget, Alexa and Google are great ways to listen and win cash! Find out how to enable our skill here.
How it Works
- Do this right now: set your radio, download our app, or ask Alexa to listen to this station every weekday.
- We'll give you 3 codewords throughout the day - be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming, too.
- Enter each word you hear on our station app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward $1,000 every time we play
- And one player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere, $10,000 - the more codes you enter, the better your chances
If you've heard some code words and ready to cash in, enter the winning words here.