Fruita to Host a Summer Full of Free Outdoor Concerts
There is no better way to spend a summer evening in western Colorado than relaxing in your lawn chair or on a blanket and listening to the best local entertainers for free.
That is exactly why you should attend the free concerts this summer in Fruita. Every Thursday night starting June 9, Civic Center Park will be filled with great music and friendly people.
Concerts start at 7:30 p.m. and attendees should bring their own lawn chairs, blankets and maybe a light jacket in case you chill-out a little too much.
There are plenty of food options at the local restaurants so you can eat before the show or pack your own picnic, (no glass containers please).
This year, as in years past, there is a wide range of performers to satisfy every musical preference. Better yet, just show up and expand your musical horizons.
Here is the complete schedule for the free summer concerts.
- June 9 - Jack + Jill (Indie/Alternative)
- June 16 - The Navigators (Folk/Rock/Blues)
- June 23 - Bicycle Annie (90s Alternative)
- June 30 - Centennial Band (Great American Band) Plus Fruita Ice Cream Social
- July 7 - Stonefed (Funky Rock-n-Roll)
- July 14 - Flat Top Reed (Blues/Roots Country/Rock)
- July 21 - Sleep Junkys (Classic Rock)
- July 28 - Retrospectacle (Funk/Jazz/Blues/Rock)
- August 4 - Zolopht (Funk/Reggae/Rock)
- August 11 - The Williams Brothers Band (Country Rock)