Fire On Main Street Is Quickly Taken Care Of
Kind of a scary sight to see so early in the morning.
Firefighters were called out early, around 9:30 a.m. on the 17th of July for a fire that started in the kitchen of the Nepal Indian Restuarant on Main Street in Grand Junction.
Thank goodness there were no other threats to the neighboring business around, nor were there any injuries that occurred.
The Grand Junction Fire Department did an outstanding job arriving so quickly after an alarming system went off between buildings. 9-1-1 was notified immediately and the people were all notified right away according to Ellis Thompson-Ellis a spokesperson for the GJFD.
This fire could have been so much worse.
With this heat that we've been having here and the trees on Main, the fire could have spread real quick.
The fire is currently under investigation. Hopefully, we'll find out some information to see what exactly happened soon.
Nice work GJFD ... Y'all ROCK!