Everything You Need To Know About The Fruita Fall Festival
The Fruita Fall Festival is just right around the corner. It will be sliding into Fruita Sep. 22-24 and it is going to be awesome.
Being a local I know a few of the ins-an-outs of these festivals.
Now the BIG thing for things like this is always parking. So if you want to get a really good spot you better get there early. The best place for parking is the Fruita City Market parking lot. You have to use the spots around the edges so you don't take up the spots for the store. You can also park along the street next to City Market.
If you are bringing your kids to make this a family event they are in for a really fun time. The vendor booths will be opening at 3 pm so have your kids bring the money that they have saved and let them buy something for themselves.
Now, if you just want some honest fun the carnival will also be starting at 3 and going on until 10 pm! But don't worry you will also will be able to let your kids groove out because the street dance will be dropping the beat at 7 pm.
Don't think i forgot about us grown ups. There is plenty for us adults to do. The best thing there is the beer garden. You heard correct I said BEER GARDEN. There will be music all day for 3 days but the best part for the adults is at night.
Go out and have some fun at the Fruita Fall Festival. It's getting better every year!!
Check Out the Schedule below
Friday, September 22nd:
- 9:00 am Old Fossil Classic Golf Tournament at Adobe Creek Golf Course. Register Here!
- Venue Opens at 3:00 pm
- 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm Vendor Booths Open (Downtown Fruita)
- 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm Carnival Open (Civic Center)
- 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm Rotary Club Beer Garden (Circle Park and Civic Center)
- 5:00 pm Registration Western Rockies Federal Credit Union Outhouse Race (Aspen St.) Application
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm WRFCU Outhouse Race (Aspen St.) Find the rules here, Register Here!
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Family Health West Street Dance, Bank of the West Circle Park Stage
- Featuring: Jack + Jill and Royal Bliss
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Music at the FCI Constructors Civic Center Stage
Saturday, September 23rd:
- 7:00 am – 9:30 am Fruita Lions Club Pancake Breakfast (Circle Park)
- 9:00 am – 10:00 pm Vendor Booths Open (Downtown Fruita)
- 10:00 am Grand Valley Bank Parade (Downtown Fruita) Register Here! Grand Marshal Nomination Form
- 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Rotary Beer Garden (Circle Park and Civic Center)
- 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm Carnival Open (Civic Center)
- 12:00 pm – 6:30 pm Fruita Thrift Shop Bluegrass Music at Bank of the West Circle Park Stage
- Featuring: Clyde & The Milltailers, The Badly Bent, Stray Grass, Henhouse Prowlers
- 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm Music at FCI Constructors Pavilion Stage (Civic Center)
- Featuring: Lincoln Pants Band, Mount Orchid, Goodman Trio, Bicycle Annie, Zolopht
- 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm Grand Valley Beard Rally (Civic Center Stage) Register here!
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Moody Insurance Street Dance (Bank of the West Circle Park Stage)
- Featuring: The Williams Brothers Band and Halfway To Hazard
- 8:00 pm Fruita Lions Club Raffle
Sunday, September 24th:
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Vendor Booths Open (Downtown Fruita)
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Carnival Open (Civic Center)
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Music FCI Constructors Pavilion Stage (Civic Center)
- Featuring: Victory Life Worship Band, AJ Fullerton
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Music at Bank of the West Circle Park Stage (Circle Park)
- Featuring: Ethan Archer Band, The Great Western Heritage Show, Finnders & Youngberg
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Enstrom Candies Fruita’s Got Talent Show (Civic Center Stage)