Colorado Wine Week Presents More Than a Dozen Delectable Events
Colorado Mountain Winefest, presented by Fisher's Liquor Barn, is just one day — but the whole week is full of amazing opportunities to experience the state's best wine paired with delicious food, painting experiences, live music, and more.
Colorado Wine Week is Sept. 11-18, but several of the events require tickets, so it's not too early to start planning! Here are some of our favorites:
1) “Sour Grapes” Murder Mystery Dinner & Wine Tasting Event is pairing dinner theatre and audience participation with wine tastings from local wineries and an Italian dinner — all at Prestige Ranch. Tickets start at $125 per person.
2) Wine, Dine & Paint will allow participants, with step-by-step help from instructors, to create a version of this year's Commemorative Winefest Poster Art "Palisade Paradise" by Cori Ward. Enjoy a complimentary drink and hors d’oeuvres while you work. Tickets required.
3) Maison la belle Vie is offering a five-course wine dinner of European cuisine paired expertly with its wines, starting with hors d'oeuvres and sparkling wine in the courtyard. Tickets are $130.
4) Grapes & Grains Adventures is offering a special $199 tour during Colorado Wine Week with three wineries: Colterris at the Overlook, Carlson Vineyards, and Sauvage Spectrum. Participants will enjoy exclusive tastings at each winery, plus a charcuterie board at one of the wineries.
5) Corks and Chords will feature CMU Department of Music faculty and students performing everything from classical to jazz to pop. The VIP section will enjoy complimentary Colorado wine and hors d’oeuvres. Ticket prices vary.
Colorado Wine Week also includes a photo challenge, a chocolate and wine tasting, and free concerts. Click here for more details and event information. It's a tasty and fun way to celebrate Colorado wine!