Broncos Fans: Plan For Alternate Game Day Transportation For 2021-22 Season
Get ready to make some alternate transportation plans for football games this season, Broncos fans. The Regional Transportation District (RTD) will be continuing the suspension of BroncosRide.
The Regional Transportation District suspended BroncosRide back in March 2020 and announced on August 16, 2021, that the suspension will carry through the 2021-22 season.
Jon Applegate, Director of Events and Booking for the Broncos, encourages fans to make alternative plans for game days and is optimistic that RTD will have scaled-up services as they did for MLB All-Star Week in Denver.
For any fans who used BroncosRide, there are several alternative options for game day transportation that the Broncos have provided:
- Light Rail Service
- E and W Line are the most convenient options for travel to Empower Field
- Limited C Line service will be available before and right after games
- University of Colorado A, B, G and N Line service is available to Denver Union Station with a transfer to the C, E, and W rail lines
- Bus Service
- Route 31 and Route 30 are available in the area for Empower Field
- Transfer Service - take a bus route to Denver Union Station and transfer to the light rail
- Flat Iron Flyer
- 0, 9, 10, 15, 20, 32
- 120X, LD, LX