5 Most Expensive VRBO Rentals Around Grand Junction
Going on vacation is always fun but becoming more and more popular are staycations. When people or families decide to stay home or close to home and enjoy all the benefits of not traveling when needing some time to relax.
We really are very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country and so often we take it for granted. Sometimes it takes looking at things from a new point of view which made me think about the different and beautiful options that are available here in Grand Junction through VRBO. VRBO is a vacation rental by owner company that has gained lots of popularity in the past few years.
When looking for the most stunning views for these rentals it was easy to realize why these were also the 5 most expensive rentals available. Four out of these five locations are in the Redlands area which isn't shocking but there was also one location in Palisade. None of these rentals have less than four bedrooms. Let's take a look at them.
- Luxury Home on Golf Course - 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. This 5,500 square foot home with a wine cellar, bar, pool table, movie theater room, steam/spa shower is sitting atop the 10th fairway of the Redlands Mesa Golf Course. No smoking or pets on the property. $396 average per night.
- Large Farmhouse Downtown Palisade - 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. This 3,350 square foot home is 112 years old. The views include the Palisade area, Grand Mesa and the Bookcliffs, with peach orchards and vineyard surrounding the property. This property is "420 friendly" and pets are welcome. $396 average per night.
- Beautiful Home in the Heart of the Redlands - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. This 3,200 square foot home is close to all the amenities that Grand Junction has to offer but still offers that quiet country feel. No smoking or pets on the property. $415 average per night.
- Luxury Home with Pool and Amazing Views - 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. This 5,500 square foot home is set up for all kinds of fun with two pool tables, a shuffleboard table, a poker table, a ping pong table, tennis court, swimming pool, and hot tub. No smoking is allowed but pets are allowed with an extra fee. $450 average per night.
- Luxury Home Beneath National Monument - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. This 4,300 square foot home is the ultimate luxury setting on 7 acres. The views are what sets this home apart plus it has three separate living rooms and one of the most beautiful outdoor areas you could imagine. No smoking or pets on the property. $766 average per night.