Five Activities You Can Do With Your Kids in Grand Junction
Have you every just wanted to take your kids to do something but couldn’t figure out what to do? I know my daughters always want to do something fun. Here are a few things you can do around Grand Junction when the weather gets warm.
I am going to show you the top five things to do with your kiddos.
5) Take the kids fishing. This one can also be a learning experience for your kids also.
4) This one you can mostly stay at home for. Have the kids choose what to make for dinner. Then have them go shopping with you, let them choose the ingredients! Then just go back home and have them prepare it.
3) Get some cold drinks and some snacks, and take them on a drive across the Monument. I use to do this with my family when I was a kid and loved it!
2) This one is an oldie but a goody. Just get in your car, or if you’re close just go for a walk and take them to then park. What kid doesn’t like a park, am I right!
Here it is the number one thing to do with your kids, this one is my personal favorite because this one is my daughters favorite to do,
1) Get some water to keep everyone hydrated, head on outside and take them for a hike! They will have a blast, and as an added bonus they will be exhausted. Giving you some quiet time.
Very pocket-friendly and also your children will enjoy!