Mix 104.3 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Mix 104.3 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Don't miss a moment from the Bob and Sheri show in the mornings, Brandon Thomas in the afternoons and Alicia Selin on your drive home. Plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Mix 104.3 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Mix 104.3. Tap on the station logo to get to the Mix 104.3 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Mix 104.3 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Mix One Oh Four Three.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com.